Lakshmi Seva Sangham (LSS), a sister concern of Gandhigram Trust was started in 1977 with the guidance of Dr. Y. Kondal Rao, (Founder – Secretary, IMPCOPS, Adayar, Chennai) with hard and committed initiative of Padmashree V. Padmanabhan, a veteran Gandhian and Shri. V. Krishnamoorthy an educationist and Dr. Kondal Rao. It was registered as a society, under Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act of 1860 vide Sl. No 25 of 1977. Siddha and Ayurveda medicines manufacturing unit under LSS was started in 1980, having license for 450 items right now we are manufacturing 270 medicines.
The unit has a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate from government of Tamil Nadu. Recently it has obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification for the scope of activities: Manufacture of Traditional Indian Medicine (Ayurveda & Siddha). Both raw materials and finished products are tested for quality standards at our well equipped quality control laboratory.
For more details, please visit
Lakshmi Seva Sangham
Gandhigram – 624302
Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, South India
Phone: 0451 2452308
Fax: 0451 2453277