Human Resource Development (HRD) – is a concept associated with human resource management. It is the framework for helping employees develops their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Human Resource Development includes such opportunities as employee training, employee career development, performance management and development, coaching, mentoring, succession planning, key employee identification, tuition assistance, and organization development
HRD departments motivate, support employees to learn continuously.
Organization with effective and efficient work force.
To improve effective efficient work force through work force through training, mentoring and other supportive activities.
- A diverse, highly skilled, productive, healthy and efficient work force.
- Highly effective leaders and managers.
- Operational excellence in the delivery of all human resources and the other services.
- Alignment of HR policies and process with the organization’s needs and goals.
- The HRD should provide a high-level of service to the staff by making use of available knowledge, skill and technology by regular interaction with staffs
- HRD sponsored training programme and developmental activities will be provide to enable staff to improve their skills and abilities.
- HRD will provide appropriate career development opportunities to enable employees to better themselves
- HRD may also provide services to staff in connection with the health, physical and mental wellbeing.
- Build good will, harmony and good relationship among the staff of all units
- Organize various training programs like capacity building, team building, time management, stress management etc.
- Maintaining, computerizing and documenting the database of all staffs.
- Co-coordinating and strengthening the study circle and various committees.
- Act as a bridge between management and staff to ensure the clear communication between them.
- Activate mentoring process by senior staff to junior staff to improve performance and help them to overcome professional challenges.
- Make staff to maintain culture, values and tradition of the organization.
For more details:
Dr. K.Vasuki – Director HRD
Phone: 0451 2452926, 9842245242